Nov 4, 2012

♥ Harlo ♥



Since very long time have not updates my blog, because of busy or busy of lazy??

Actually the real reason is... I’m pregnancy.
The moment we got to know the good news from doctor, we were excited for a few days.
After a couple of week, I started vomit.
It is called morning sickness, it can say very serious, until admitted to hospital 2 times.
That time I suffer painful. It is very hard to describe the feeling.
 During that period, I can’t sleep, I can’t eat even drink.
While you eat it will vomit all out. I still remember I lost 4kg at that time.  

After about 3 months, the vomiting starts recover a bit.
But you can’t eat more just can eat a little but eat frequently.
And now my baby already 14 weeks, my baby is growing.
I need to be stronger to welcome my baby come to this world.

No comments: