Sep 30, 2011

♥ Sick time ♥

I was falling sick since last Thursday till today. I started to flu, cough and sore throat. I was thought it just a small case as it just started to flu and cough. But while I was teaching it getting worse, my throat getting pain it is because of shouted.

Eventually, I was meet a doctor on last Saturday. The doctor said that I get a fever and my pressure a bit high. I was wondering how can my pressure getting high? After taken the medicine on the second day, I was get well.

On the third day mean my teaching day, my flu came again and my voice getting worse. I felt listless, exhausted in the school. My dear advise me to meet a doctor again, and I know my body can't afford anymore. I be forced to meet a doctor. I was been informed that my pressure was high also and fever. The doctor advise me to take rest before go back to teaching. Honestly to saying that i getting well after taking the medicine and rest!

No comments: